and listen to other episodes. #1 in iTunes for Alternative Health!
Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Hypnobirthing instructor and doula, Ashley Stetson.
In this episode, we will cover:
- Ashley’s personal experience with birthing her triplets
- Her advice on how to make your prenatal experience with multiples as healthy as possible
- What birthing options you have as an expecting mother of multiples (instead of just scheduling a c-section
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Hypnobirthing and Hospital Birth 101 Classes with Ashley at www.CapWellnessCenter.com
- Birthing Multiples Naturally Facebook Group
- Ashley’s website: www.yourblessedbirthservices.com
Bio: About Ashley Stetson
Ashley found her passion for birth after she delivered her triplets in 2011. The value of a doula was made evident by her birth experience. Ashley was inspired and took her DONA doula training and jumped into her journey of supporting women. She naturally found a passion for HypnoBirthing and childbirth education. She enjoys teaching these tools to families so that they have the support and knowledge they need to have amazing birth experiences.