In the first few weeks, months and years of a child’s life, we have the best opportunity to lay a solid foundation to help them to build a healthy body and strong mind upon. With this, the child will be better able realize their fullest potential in life.
Since the nervous system controls every function of the body, keeping it free from interference (subluxation) is essential for good health.
One of the best ways that parents can help their child start off life as healthy as possible is to have their child’s spine checked by a chiropractor to correct any problems that may have occurred from the birth process.
The Top 10 Reasons Why Parents Take Their Child to See a Chiropractor are:
1) To promote body balance and enhance overall health and well-being
2) To help strengthen immunity and reduce the number of colds, ear aches and general illnesses
3) To improve spinal posture and prevent scoliosis
4) To assist with behavioral disorders and promote greater emotional well-being
5) To improve their child’s ability to learn, to concentrate and to encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
6) To help alleviate digestive issues, constipation and bed wetting
7) To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
8) To assist with sleep issues
9) To help resolve breastfeeding issues, colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
10) To help resolve any physical or emotional trauma from the birth process
Every parent wants the best for their child. Laying a foundation of health in the first years of life will help them to be the fun, happy and light-hearted child they were designed to be.
If you have any questions about how chiropractic care may be able to help your child with any of these health issues (or any others), please do not hesitate to contact me.