My guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of the bestselling book: The Biology of Belief, former allopathic medical school professor and research scientist and thought leader in the field of epigenetics, human development and conscious parenting.
In this episode, we will cover:
- how Dr. Bruce Lipton uses the “iPod Analogy” to describe not only how children learn in the first few years of life, but how they download belief systems as well.
- how understanding that a child’s Unconscious Mind hears EVERYTHING in the first 7 years (and the 3rd trimester also) might make you more careful about what you say and do around your child
- what the 2 most important things a parent can do to help their child set a strong mental/emotional foundation that they can then build upon later in life
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Dr. Bruce Lipton’s website: www.brucelipton.com
- Link to his book, Biology of Belief on Amazon
- Link to the APPPAH (the Association of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health): www.birthpsychology.com
- Link to get Dr. Jay’s “40 Ways to Connect with Your Baby During Pregnancy” guide: www.DrJayWarren.com/40Ways
Bio: About Dr. Bruce Lipton
Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of the bestseller: The Biology of Belief, was a former allopathic medical school professor and research scientist.
His pioneering research on cloned stem cells at the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine presaged the revolutionary field of epigenetics, the new science of how environment and perception control your genes.
In recognition of his contributions to the fields of embryology and human development, the Association of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health elected Dr. Lipton to their Board of Directors.
Bruce has taken his award-winning medical school lectures to the public and is currently a popular keynote speaker and workshop presenter on topics of conscious parenting and the science of complementary medicine.