(the Player to listen to this episode is at the bottom of this post)
My guest on this episode of "Healthy Births, Happy Babies" is...ME!
(Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. 90% of his practice now are pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old. He is the host of the "Healthy Births, Happy Babies" podcast.)
In this episode, we will cover:
- What does getting a puppy have to do with parenthood? Well, a lot actually...
- Dr. Jay explains how getting a puppy last week for his son brought back all of those feelings of "I have NO IDEA what I'm doing here" when Niko was first born
- Why asking lots and lots and lots of questions to the RIGHT people and learning from the RIGHT websites and books will help make you a better parent and your baby happier too
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Dr. Jay's website: www.DrJayWarren.com
- to get the "40 Ways to Connect with Your Baby During Pregnancy" guide: www.DrJayWarren.com/40ways
About Dr. Jay Warren:
Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. He is also the Wellness Care Coordinator at the CAP Wellness Center in San Diego, CA where 90% of his practice is pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old.
Dr. Jay is a proud member of the ICPA (the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) and APPPAH (the Association or Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) and the host of the podcast “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” in iTunes.
His online program, “Connecting with Baby” guides pregnant women through processes to strengthen maternal bonding for a happier pregnancy, gentler birth and easier post-partum experience.