(the Player to listen to this episode is at the bottom of this post)
My guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Alex Charfen, the developer of the Entrepreneurial Personality Type and host of the podcast by the same name. His upcoming book, "Defending Brilliance", applies this research children’s learning styles personality development and how they relate to the modern educational system.
In this episode, we will cover:
- how Alex's research into the personality types of ultra successful business people lead him to understand why so many kids are being incorrectly diagnosed as ADD, ADHD, Asperger's, etc. in school today
- what the 4 general types of people are and what the one qualifying question for each that determines which group your child belongs to
- how to support your child in the modern school system if they are displaying some of these unique characteristics so they can remain Brilliant rather than being forced to fit into a box
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Alex's website: www.AlexCharfen.com
- Link to his article: The 3 Questions Brilliant Children Need to Hear
- to download his free ebook on the Entrepreneurial Personality Type: http://www.charfen.com/blog/free-ebook/
- Link to listen to his podcast in iTunes: www.MomentumPodcast.com
About Alex Charfen:
Alex Charfen is the co-founder and CEO of CHARFEN.
He has spent his life seeking to understand how to make business grow, which evolved into the question, “How do you help people grow?”
Through his research and years as a top consultant to billionaires, Fortune 500 and Global 100 companies, this question led Alex to discover the long-misunderstood Entrepreneurial Personality Type (EPT).
Best-selling author Robin Sharma recently described Alex as “the most progressive entrepreneurial mind on the planet.”
A highly sought-after speaker on entrepreneurial awareness, Alex has spoken around the world for tens of thousands of entrepreneurs to help them identify and live in their strengths and grow their empires.
And now he applying this knowledge to children’s personality development, learning styles and how they relate to the modern educational system. All of this will be released in his upcoming book “Defending Brilliance”.