My guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Sarah Bester (CNP), a Family Nutritionist and Picky Eating Coach who helps busy moms raise healthy eaters instead of picky eaters.
In this episode, we will cover:
- what Sarah believes parents should focus on when starting solids with their babies (it’s not what you think!)
- why creating healthy eating habits from the beginning is so important for your child later in life
- the Top 5 “Starting Solids” Tips that will help you and your baby enjoy mealtime and create good habits
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Sarah’s website: www.SarahBester.com
- Link to the Cheat sheet Sarah mentioned in the episode: www.sarahbester.com/healthybirths
- Join her Raising Healthy Eaters Facebook Community for daily tips on how to raise healthy eaters instead of picky eaters
About Sarah Bester:
Sarah Bester (CNP) is a Family Nutritionist and Picky Eating Coach who helps busy moms raise healthy eaters instead of picky eaters.
As a certified holistic nutritionist, with an expertise in feeding and healthy habits, Sarah knows the importance of feeding our kids the right foods. As a mom “in the trenches” with two young kids – and a third on the way! – she also knows first-hand how challenging it can be to actually get a meal on the table (and the frustration that follows when kids refuse to eat it!).
Her research-based individual coaching and online group programs, provide easy-to-follow steps that will put an end to picky eating and mealtime drama. More importantly, she empowers parents by giving them the tools to help their children develop long-term healthy habits.