and listen to other episodes. #1 in iTunes for Alternative Health!
My guest today on “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Dr. Scott Vatcher, wellness expert, pediatric chiropractor, dad, husband and host of the podcast, The Wake Up Dad Show, which focuses on dads who want more for themselves and their families.
In this episode, we will cover:
- Dr. Vatcher’s “5 P’s” of being a Dad and how they can keep you focused on what matters in your life
- How outdated models of fatherhood are making it harder for today’s dad to be effective and happy in parenthood
- Which area of life new fathers have the hardest time with and what they can do about it
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Dr. Scott Vatcher’s podcast website: www.thewakeupdadshow.com
- link to The Wake Up Dad Show in iTunes
About Dr. Scott Vatcher:
Dr. Scott Vatcher is a coach, mentor, wellness expert, international speaker, pediatric chiropractor, entrepreneur and podcaster. On top of all that he finds the time to be dad and a husband, a fitness advocate and he runs a number of successful businesses.
His newest podcast called The Wake Up Dad Show focuses on Dads who want more for themselves and their families.