and listen to other episodes. #1 in iTunes for Alternative Health!
Our guest today on “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Kimberly Johnson, certified Sexological Bodyworker, certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner, Rolfer, doula, yoga teacher and mother.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What the common post partum symptoms you might be experiencing that are due to unhealthy scar tissue in your abdomen or pelvic floor
- What the difference is between scars and adhesions and why it’s so important to post partum recovery
- What “vaginal mapping” is and how it can help prevent birth injury and accelerate post partum recovery
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- So You Have Prolapse…Now What? – step-by-step guide by Kimberly
- Trail Guide to the Pelvic Floor – opt in at the bottom of her webpage
Bio: About Kimberly Johnson
Kimberly Johnson is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
She is also a single mom, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
She leads workshops internationally and virtually on the intersection of women’s sexuality and spirituality as well as holistic post-partum healing.
After living in Brazil for eight years, she now resides in San Diego, CA where she has a private practice, specializing in birth injury, birth trauma, and sexual healing.