and listen to other episodes. #1 in iTunes for Alternative Health!
My guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Dr. Ogi Ressel, pediatric researcher, clinician, international lecturer and writer.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What the difference is between “sick care” and true health care
- How to create a “Wellness team” for the care of your family
- Dr. Ogi’s expert advice on how to start off your child’s life healthy
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- How to get in touch with Dr. Ogi Ressel: http://www.practiceevolution.com/
- How to get Dr. Ogi’s book: Kids-First: Health with No Interference. How to Raise a Healthy Child Outside the Medical Model
- How to find a pediatric oriented chiropractor: www.ICPA4Kids.com
Bio: About Dr. Ogi Ressel
Dr. Ogi is a pediatric researcher, clinician, international lecturer and writer.
Dr. Ogi has been a staff writer for numerous national magazines and newspapers where has published over 800 articles on Chiropractic and Children.
We will be talking today about his book, “Kids-First: Health with No Interference. How to Raise a Healthy Child Outside the Medical Model” which has just be re-released.
It was Dr. Ogi and Dr. Larry Webster who started the whole pediatric awareness and movement on the planet – when it comes to kids health, he really has no equal.