and listen to other episodes. #1 in iTunes for Alternative Health!
Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Dr. Pia Martin.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What Gestational Diabetes is and how it affects your baby
- How to control your blood glucose levels during pregnancy
- What the various Blood Glucose tests are what they mean
- How to get your Blood Glucose under control and keep it there
- What the impact of Gestational Diabetes is on you and your baby in the future
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- How you can book a private consultation with Dr. Pia (in person or on the phone)
- Dr. Pia Martin’s website: www.DrPia.com
Bio: About Dr. Pia Martin
Dr. Pia Martin is a practicing Wellness Doctor in San Diego, CA.
She is a graduate from Parker University in Dallas with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and certifications in Clinical Nutrition and Wellness Coaching. She is also an active member of ICPA and author of hundreds of Blog Posts on healthy living.
She specializes in providing custom nutritional health programs for new moms so that they can have a healthy pregnancy and happy healthy baby.